I’m the sort of person who bends book spines, turns down the corners of pages, and highlights the books I love. Why? Because I am still learning my craft. If you ever see me taking a highlighter to a book you wrote or admire, believe me that is a compliment.
I also adore alliteration, and word play, particularly puns.
I’ve been writing for over ten years but after a few rejections in 2006, I stopped submitting until 2015. Since then I’ve had a few pieces published.
At present, writing is a hobby, but hopefully this will not always be the case.
Susi has also been published under her ‘Sunday name’ Susan Moffat as well as her pen name Susi J Smith.
Susi Moffat’s Writing
- The Beginning – Writing is Modern Art (FREE)
- The Bird – 50 Haikus Volume 1 Issue 14 ($16.95) – credited as Susan Moffat
- Cocktails – Didcot Writers (FREE)
- Comfort (FREE)
- The Commitment – 101 Words (FREE)
- Dearest – 101 Fiction (FREE)
- Doctor, Doctor – McStorytellers (FREE)
- Friends and Bodies – 101 Words (FREE)
- The Great Crate Mystery (FREE)
- Grey Bunnies (FREE)
- Insert Penis Here – 101 Words (FREE)
- Margo – 101 Words (FREE)
- Murder in the Ball Pit – Postcard Poems and Prose (FREE)
- The Passion of Gregg – Notes from the Multiverse (£0.96 on Kindle or £5 Paperback)
- Pick-Ups and Put-Downs – Friday Flash Fiction (FREE)
- The Purchase – Notes from the Multiverse (£0.96 on Kindle or £5 Paperback)
- The Shoes – McStorytellers (FREE)
- Starting at the End – Story 380. Christopher Fielden’s 81 Word Challenge (FREE)
- Tag – 101 Words (FREE)
- Treasure – 101 Words (FREE)
- The Ward Round – Zero Flash Fiction (FREE) – scroll down to the bottom of the page
- West Lothian Writers Workshop – A Well Travelled Notebook (£5.00)